- REPLACED BATTERY. RESET BATTERY MONITORING SYSTEM.
- CALIFORNIA BATTERY DISPOSAL/RECYCLING FEE
- CODE(S) STORED: P010100 AIR MASS METER CIRCUIT RANGE . CLEARED CODE.
- PARKING BRAKE – ADJUST WINDSHIELD – CLEAN – [Clean inside of windshield in front of camera (Vehicles with camera for collision warning).] BRAKE HOSES & LINES – INSPECT – [Inspect for damage/leaks.] BRAKE PADS – INSPECT COOLANT LEVEL – INSPECT ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT – [Check and adjust the engine coolant antifreeze rating and anti-corrosion agent.] FUEL FILTER – INSPECT – [Check for leakage and damage.] FUEL LINES – INSPECT – [Check for leakage and damage.] POWER STEERING FLUID – INSPECT SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check spare tire pressure every two years or every 40,000 miles/64,000 kilometers] TIRES – INSPECT – [Check pressure, wear and condition.] TRANSAXLE FLUID – INSPECT – [Inspect Engine/Transmission/ Timing gear, check for leaks. In the event of a leak from the transmission, check the oil level.] WASHER FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE INSERTS – INSPECT AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [Clean the air cleaner housing/replace filter. May be necessary to change more frequently when driving in dusty/dirty areas.] BRAKE FLUID – REPLACE – [Recommended to replace every 36 months or 40,000 miles (if driven in mountainous areas or humid climates – every 12 months) at owner's request.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – [Recommended to replace at least once a year or more often in heavy traffic or dirty/dusty areas.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET
- All parts are new unless otherwise noted.
- Check AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO FACTORY SPECS: FRONT: 36 REAR: 36
CHRIS D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/9/2023